New Era Portfolio’s 62,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility is located in Austin, Texas. From a production standpoint, the company is obsessed with merging high technology with fine American handcraftsmanship. The entire collection of art and image-based products is made by human hands and a multi-million dollar investment in the latest technology. The company also boasts a geographic/tactical advantage, over a company tucked away in Seattle or Miami, shipping all of its orders from the middle of the country, efficiently serving both coasts, while minimizing the carbon expenditure.
- 1 HP Scitex TJ8600- this is the fastest printer in our fleet, utilizing the latest technology and environmentally friendly inks, creating thousands of fine art images in one day.
- 1 HP Scitex FB6100- our 15,000lb flatbed printer allows New Era to create artwork on any surface: acrylic, wood, aluminum, doors, mirrors, tabletops, repurposed materials.
- 3 HP Scitex LX800- spanning 10.6 feet across, these machines create canvas artwork on three rolls simultaneously or one massive 10 foot roll of canvas or wall covering media.
- 2 HP Scitex LX600- smaller version of the LX800, creates artwork, which is 104 inches across, this division of our technology gives New Era Portfolio the advantage of isolating large jobs for unsurpassed turnaround time.
- 1 Zünd G3 L3200- made in Switzerland, no other cutting or routing machine is as flexible as or more adaptable than the top-of-the-line G3. New Era Portfolio utilizes the Zünd to make precision cuts on a vast selection of substrates to your exact specifications.
- 1 Cruse Scanner- the ultimate instrument for digital capture also used by the Vatican’s Secret Archives, Vatican City and the Czechoslovakian National Library, Prague